Mercer Street, Burtonwood, Warrington
£125,000

Guide price

Bedrooms: 2
DESCRIPTION With no onward chain, Mark Antony Estates are pleased to bring to market a beautiful two bedroom mid-terraced Victorian property located in Burtonwood. With minimal maintenance required and recently renovated by the current vendors, this property is the perfect opportunity for first time buyers or investors alike.

Dated pre 1900's, this Victorian property retains its balance of character and modern taste throughout and boasts the added benefit of off-road parking. The ground floor comprises of a spacious lounge, providing ample storage under the stairs and lighting with views to a private cul-de-sac setting, as well as a through dining room and galley kitchen to the rear. Recently renovated by the current vendors, the property includes new double-glazing windows throughout, with monkey tail handles, new grey carpets to the upstairs and a relatively new boiler.

To the first floor, you will find two spacious bedrooms, both of which provide an abundance of light and a large family three-piece suite bathroom.

GARDEN The courtyard can be accessed via the rear through the kitchen or access road behind the property, which provides a perfect place for Al-Fresco dining with high side walls to optimise privacy from neighbouring properties. To the front of the property, there is parking for one car on the driveway, as well as additional parking for all residents at the end of the cul-de-sac.

SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION GROUND FLOOR

- Entrance Hall

- Lounge 3.99m x 3.79m

- Dining Room 3.71m x 3.79m

- Kitchen 2.93m x 2.09m

- Storage

FIRST FLOOR

- Landing

- Bedroom One 3.99m x 3.79m

- Bedroom Two 2.75m x 2.89m

- Bathroom 2.93m x 2.11m

SERVICES

• Gas Central Heating

• Mains Connected: Gas, Electric

• Drainage: Mains

• Broadband Availability: Up to 67Mb (Via BT)

LOCATION

Burtonwood was a chapelry in the ancient parish of Warrington, in the West Derby Hundred of Lancashire. It was later created a civil parish and was part of the Warrington Poor Law Union and then the Warrington Rural District. By 1974 the village of Burtonwood became part of Warrington District and is now part of the Warrington Unitary Authority. It is still a civil parish (now named Burtonwood and Westbrook) and thus has its own parish council. Burtonwood's population rose from 990 in 1861 to 2,408 in 1911 as the mining and brewing industries grew. The village of Burtonwood saw its greatest increase in housing and population post 1945 when the locally named 'miners estate' was built and vast numbers of people took employment in the collieries of Bold and Clockface both in the neighbouring Parish of Bold in St Helens.

DISTANCES

● Burtonwood Village 10 minute walk

● Warrington Town Centre 5 miles

● Liverpool City Centre 17 miles via M62

● Manchester City Centre 20 miles via M56

● Manchester Airport 22 miles via M56

(Distances quoted are approximate)

Marketed by 01925 354252

Mark Antony - Warrington

82 London Road, Stockton Heath, Warrington, Cheshire

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email

This field is required
Please enter a valid email address