NOTICE OF PROPOSAL CHESHIRE WEST AND CHESTER BOROUGH COUNCILNotice ID: AC3585782
NOTICE OF PROPOSAL CHESHIRE WEST AND CHESTER BOROUGH COUNCIL (29 Whitehall Close Barnton) (DISABLED PERSONS PARKING PLACE) ORDER 2017
Notice is hereby given that the Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council propose to make the above Traffic Regulation Order in accordance with the provisions of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
1. The effect of the order will be to introduce a parking place for disabled persons outside 29 Whitehall Close, Barnton 2. Full details showing the proposals are contained in the draft order which, together with a map showing the affected area; the Council’s statement of reasons for making the order and a copy of this Notice, may be examined during the usual office hours at the following offices;
• Winsford Area Highways Office, Phoenix House, Clough Road, Winsford, CW7 4BD;
• TheOneStopShop,CheshireWestandChesterBorough Council, Wyvern House, The Drumber, Winsford, Cheshire CW7 1AH;
• Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council’s Information Centre at 1 The Arcade, Northwich CW9 5AS.
3. All objections and other representations relating to the order must be made in writing and objections must specify the grounds on which they are made, to the undersigned quoting reference TRO 1616 by 3rd of August 2017.
SCHEDULE – DISABLED PERSONS PARKING PLACE (Whitehall Close, Barnton) - from the south western corner of the cul de sac end of Whitehall Closefor a distance of 3 metres in a north easterly direction 13th July 2017
Kieran Collins (Ref: TRO 1616), Localities Directorate, Winsford Area Highways Office, Phoenix House, Clough Road, Winsford, Cheshire CW7 4BD Tel: 0300 123 7036 Email: Engvr@Cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk