CHESHIRE WEST AND CHESTER BOROUGH COUNCIL TRAFFIC REGULATION ORDERNotice ID: WAR1409661
CHESHIRE WEST AND CHESTER BOROUGH COUNCIL TRAFFIC REGULATION ORDER
NOTICE is hereby given that the Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council proposes to make the following Traffic Regulation Order in accordance with the provisions of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
THE CHESHIRE WEST AND CHESTER BOROUGH COUNCIL (Meadowbank, Winsford) (20MPH SPEED LIMIT) ORDER 2020 The effect of the Order will be to introduce a 20 mph speed limit on the following lengths of road: Meadowbank, Winsford
- School Road - from its junction with Bradford Road to a point 128 metres west of Meadow Grove
- Meadow Grove - from its junction with School Road for its full extents
Full details of the proposals are in the draft Order which, together with a plan showing the extent of the proposal may be examined during the usual office hours at the following locations:-
- Winsford Area Highways Office, Phoenix House, Clough Road, Winsford, CW7 4BD;
- The One Stop Shop, Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council, Wyvern House, The Drumber, Winsford, Cheshire CW7 1 AH;
- Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council's Information Centre at 1 The Arcade, Northwich CW9 5AS.
If you wish to object to the proposed Order, or to any provisions contained in it, you may do so in writing specifying the grounds on which it is made, to the undersigned quoting ref TRO 2596 by Friday 15th November 2019.
Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council
Highways Office Guilden Sutton
Guilden Sutton Lane
Guilden Sutton, Chester, CH3 7EX